Monday, November 30, 2009

Oh Well.....

So here I am, in my 30s, embracing "new" technology to pen down my thoughts in this freshly minted blog. Surprisingly, considering how sleep deprived I have been in the last few weeks and the state of mind I have been for the longest time, I am determined to make time for this, perhaps as an avenue to seek solace and comfort from the fact that I have, at last, something that truly belongs to me.

Sleep depravation : It does funny things to you. Bumblebee is 6 weeks now and he is truly an eating, farting, crying machine with a case of colic that will put him in the running for the national level top ten most colicky baby competition (The winner gets an all-expense-paid night out hitting the bottles with his/her dad...ok, lame joke). On those 3a.m weekday feeds (my shift, the Queen does the rest on a weekday), it never fails to surprise how much Bumblebee resembles me. And in my sleep deprived state, there is a level of sadness too that accompanies it. Am truly lost in the vortex of oblivion.

Ya'all keep on coming back yeh *southern drawl*......

No comments:

Post a Comment