Monday, April 12, 2010

Rapid fire....

What a lousy weekend, I seriously need whisky and a shag.

+++

The Mercedes CLS is awesome, I want one now.

+++

Just finished the final season of Boston Legal, I will miss Danny Crane and Alan Shore.

+++

A good steak sandwich accompanied with thick fries is really food for the soul. I need whisky, a shag AND a steak sandwich now (combo 2, upsize mine, in that order please).

+++

Being a devoted dad is hard. Pretending to be an engaged husband is becoming almost impossible.

+++

I was really at the edge last night, I hated myself last night because I couldn’t do anything about my current situation. I fear I am slipping further down into the cavern of no return. Throw some light down here please.

+++

"I love money", mantra of the month. aum aum aum

No comments:

Post a Comment