Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Random thoughts

Overheard in Bankerland:

Banker Wanker : “Seriously, this girl has more cock than me”
Snoop Dawg : “What do you mean, like she got balls or what?”
Banker Wanker: “I meant cocky la, but yeah, seriously I think she got 2 pairs of balls la”
Snoop Dawg : “That explains her walk….*nods*”
Banker Wanker is currently working with very loud colleagues that scare him sometimes, resulting in him retreating into his little hermit crab shell.

+++

My apologies for not updating much these past 2 weeks. Been camping day and night in Bankerland trying to make a transaction work. Its going to the dogs, but since the powers to be in Bankerland are so fixated with the potential $$$, I got to play ball. I have learned a few lessons along the way though:

Lesson No. 1 : At the end of the day, nothing speaks louder than your actions and deliverables.

“When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you have done?”

Lesson No. 2 : Money can do short term wonders for staff motivation.

"While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery."

Lesson No.3 : Listening first and then having the full facts and strategy for the final say is infinitely more satisfying and impactful.

“A good listener is not only popular everywhere, but after a while he gets to know something.”

I hope the late nights and weekends at the office are coming to an end. Dang, I need a shag.

+++

Continuing from my previous post; 5 moments in my life that I would have like to freeze frame:

- The day I fell head over heels for the person I would have love to spend every moment of my live with (To remind myself that I have the capacity to love someone unconditionally and to remind myself that I can never get what I want in life all the time)
- The morning that I saw Bumblebee for the first time in his incubator just right after his delivery (To remind myself of how fragile he was then and wow, look at him now)
- This Scotland moment that I blogged about
- The day I skinny dipped in full view of many unfortunate people (To remind myself that I used to be a carefree person and in hope that there are pieces of that person floating somewhere in my chubby frame)
- The day I lost my virginity (Major milestone weh :))

+++

Images of eco-friendly diapers colored in neon pink and green has been flashing in my head these past few days. Two separate conversations with colleagues about it has probably triggered some basal sub-conscious desire to buy these overpriced little cute poo pods. I think I need to spend less time in baby shops over the weekends. It used to be random images of neon pink and green Gs in the past, not diapers -_-

+++

Random thought : David Gurnani is the winner of Asia’s Biggest Loser. He lost a whopping 87kg, more than half his original weight. All I could think of while watching the re-run of the result show was, did his penis shrink as a result of the drastic weight lost? *shudders, Banker Wanker helps himself to an extra serving of lard to avoid any unwanted eventualities*

No comments:

Post a Comment