Friday, March 5, 2010

Chilling at the crossroad

I have been in a state of suspended animation, chilling out at the crossroad these past 2 weeks, trying to divine inspiration from the powers to be to see which route to take. I look to the left and I look to the right, and both route seemed interesting enough. To the left, matured oak trees lined the road, predictable scenery to the left and right, road well used but in fairly good condition, terrain relatively flat leading to a foreseeable destination. To the right, newly planted maple trees looking fresh and breezy, scenery is one of expanse with shades of grey in the distance, road is fine gravel but needs maintenance due to the winding and hilly terrain. Destination unknown, one can only see the next fuel station up ahead.

I look behind and sideways to gauge what feels right at this moment and I gingerly take a step towards the left. Baby steps for the time being, peripheral vision still has the route to the right in view just in case. Crap, I wasn't suppose to look back. Fail again.

+++

Do try out Little Korea at Solaris Mont Kiara (the same row with Maybank). The bi bim bab is really good here. The other ala carte noodles, rice and side stuff are decent too although the BBQ is only average for me. For BBQ, I still prefer Daorae in Desa Sri Hartamas (also the same row with Maybank). Massisseoyo!

Have a good weekend peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment