Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Broken clock, freezed moments

Overheard in Banker Wanker’s world:

Moonlight : “You know, over the years, I have come to realize that out of all my friends, you have been the most steadfast and hence why I have always continued to turn to you in times when I am down and low”
Banker Wanker : “That’s a nice thing to say” *small voice : but what about the times when you are up and about? I don’t deserve your time then?*

+++

Bumblebee hasn’t been sleeping that well lately, just a sudden change in his sleeping pattern. Just when I thought we were cruising, something changes again. Ahh, the trials and tribulations of fatherhood. I have been sleepless in any case, with or without him waking up. Something has been bothering me but I can’t quite put my finger on it. Perhaps it’s the state of constant change that I am experiencing in my life right now or maybe it’s the feeling I am being taken on a ride by the people that I care about most. Disquiet soul indeed.

Broken by Lifehouse

The broken clock is a comfort, it helps me sleep tonight
Maybe it can stop tomorrow from stealing all my time
I am here still waiting though i still have my doubts
I am damaged at best, like you've already figured out

I'm falling apart, I'm barely breathing
With a broken heart that's still beating
In the pain is there is healing
In your name I find meaning
So I'm holdin' on, I'm holdin' on, I'm holdin' on
I'm barely holdin' on to you

The broken locks were a warning you got inside my head
I tried my best to be guarded, I'm an open book instead
I still see your reflection inside of my eyes
That are looking for a purpose, they're still looking for life

+++

If you had a chance to freeze moments in your life, which ones would it be? Am going to think about this for a bit and in my next post I will share with you some of my moments that I would have like to freeze frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment