Thursday, June 10, 2010

Menjejak Mimpi...quickie

Compressing 5 days of work into 4 days (on leave for a day this week) is immensely painful. But it is good in a way, cause it leaves me little time to ponder and marinate in my cesspool of emotional sludge. Not that marinating in Bankerland’s Capon inspired crap is that great, but at least I am getting paid for it and it warms me so to think that there are many more chumps marinating with me...sama sama, menjejak mimpi (ngeri)

+++

Overheard in Banker Wanker’s world:

Banker Wanker :”I have missed you….”
Moonlight : “Yeah right…..”
Banker Wanker :”Is it that hard to believe?”
Moonlight : “I don’t want to sometimes…it hurts.”
Banker Wanker : “Ohh…..”


Overheard in Bankerland:

Snoop Dawg : "Don't miss me while I am away"
Banker Wanker : "I will miss you like a zit between my crack"
Snoop Dawg : "Is your crack pretty or not first?"
Banker Wanker : -_- *give up* *proceeds to walk away*
Snoop Dawg : "Hairy?"
Banker Wanker : *flips the finger without looking back*

+++

Prince of Persia is so…bleh. A very ordinary pop corn movie only.

No comments:

Post a Comment