Friday, July 30, 2010

Dear Chums

Open letter to the chums in Bankerland:

Dear chums,

Yes, I am aware I am relatively young and have climbed the so called corporate ladder quicker than most of you who are, well frankly, a lot older than me. And because of the age differential, you chums think that you have earned your stripes blah blah blah, and hence should not be upstaged by a younger ciku. Well, I am sorry if you feel somewhat discriminated. I didn’t exactly see you chums complaining when my team and I were busting our asses on multiple transactions while you sit on your high horses doing jack, jacking off. Or the time when there was an opportunity to undertake some new projects; where were the lot of you when the boss asked who is interested to drive them. So, yes, relative to you chums, I am in a slightly better off position, but not undeservingly so. Don’t be so silo-ed my dear chums. Bankerland is but a small fry in this big big world of ours. I am but on a snail pace in comparison to the bigger fishes out there. That would make you chums slower than a snail, but I digress.

Don’t be so tunneled my fellow chums, that is what got you in this predicament in the first place. But if you do wish to continue meandering in your tunnel, I hope your tunnel is nice and comfy and colorful like the tunnel that you crawl into in one of those colorful blown up bouncy castles at the shopping malls. I hear colors are great for a baby’s development. Enjoy.

Yours sincerely,

Banker Wanker

p/s : I will be getting a promotion soon too, drinks on me chums.

2 comments: