Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Ick ick..ma ma ma

Banker Wanker apologises for not writing much these past 2 weeks. I have been on the road a bit and would be for a while until the dust settles in Bankerland. I have been thinking of buying a netbook for portability as I often find myself bursting with things to write, and like a dream, I would struggle recalling them the next day when I do find myself in a position to write a post. I do occasionally type them into my blackberry, but the thought of accidentally sending it to a contact or worst still to my colleagues limits my foray into this mode of note taking. Yes, yes, I hear you, move with the times Banker Wanker. I think a voice recorder with a function to then transpose recordings to text would be awesome. I am certain it is out there, but probably not on a commercial basis yet.

+++

Overheard in Bankerland:

Snoop Dawg : “Do you think its normal if I draw diagrams for everything?”
Banker Wanker : “Yes it is. I hear spastic children draw them all the time. No worries dude”
Snoop Dawg : “I have been called a retard la but I prefer autistic”
Banker Wanker : “Dude, you are ass-tistic la. Its like fantastic but spelled differently”
Snoop Dawg : *nods with approval*


Overheard in Banker Wanker’s universe:

Banker Wanker: “Ok boi, you got to sit here and make this work kay. You got to crawl forward instead of backwards”
Bumblebee: *stares and drools, on tummy-ala sky diving position* “Eck eck…ma ma ma ma”
Banker Wanker: “Ok, now, you got your legs here, now pusssshhhhh your right feet” *holding on to tiny feet*
Bumblebee: *struggles struggles….goes backwards*
Banker Wanker: “Backwards is fine sometimes boi, but you can’t see where you are going. Now make this work kay. See, black ball in-front…Go boi! Go after the ball!!”
Bumblebee: *stares at ball rolling away, hands outstretched, big bum wriggling to try to move forward* “Ick ick…ma ma ma ma..ick ick” *still goes backwards*
Best conversation evarrrrrrrr…………..:)

+++

Predators is so bleah. I just don't buy Adrien Brody.

Ip Man 2 is okay okay only.

Looking forward to Inception.

No comments:

Post a Comment