Thursday, February 4, 2010

A Quickie

Overheard in Bankerland:

After returning from a pitch
Ghee Tosai(underachiever, highly paid staff): "You think we screwed up in anyway?"
Capon: "Well, yes and no..blah blah blah"
Banker Wanker and others eavesdropping on conversation at doorway. Yes, they did screw up and Capon was doing his usual "lets-think-this-through-console-myself" talk.

+++

Had a long weekend taking care of Bumblebee. Brought him to the doctor for his checkup and jab, and am glad to report that he is healthy and pink. In fact, the boy is putting on weight real fast! That's my boy....

Body is aching like mad and my knees and back are hurting from all the carrying and walking. Age is really catching up...

+++

Visited the doctor yesterday and my blood pressure was sky high and I have made the decision that it is time to take medication to alleviate the problem. I have procrastinated too long and have used too many excuses to avoid it, but unless I want to see daylight beyond 35, its the only way.

For you working professionals out there with stressful jobs and family history, please go and have a check up soon yar, Banker Wanker needs all of you to stay healthy so that you can continue reading this blog!*so perasan hor*

+++

Its been ages since I last went for a job interview, what more a job that I truly am interested in. So this week, I decided that it is time to seriously look at what's out there in the job market and start meeting some people, which I did and I am glad I did it. I won't say I did fantastically, probably give myself a 7.5 out of 10. But it does feel good breaching that psychological barrier of finally deciding that enough is enough. Lets get a move on...I urge you to follow suit too if you are unhappy about something in your own life. Life is really too short.

Just a quick post for now, promise to write more soon, stay tune, ovar and out. Meanwhile check out Kinkybluefairy's post on her trip to Spain recently. *Banker Wanker super jeles now...sigh, Spain and Claudia Bassol* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment