Wednesday, May 12, 2010

One Side Now

The sky is just about to lose its last ray of light, darkness has swallowed the entire eastern side of the sky. Am sitting in my car as the line of endless cars inch forward, heading to their own mosaic of destinations. I looked up ahead at my own destination and I was surprised that from my vantage point, I could clearly pinpoint the floor where the party is being held and I can see it is already in full swing, ceiling to floor windows framing the bright lights and people milling around the foyer, probably oblivious to the traffic mayhem outside. Fifteen minutes later, I was parking my car. Reluctantly I left the comfort of my car and proceeded to take the swanky elevator up. Grabbed a drink, superficial hi's and proceeded to the lookout point, the exact location where I was looking at earlier in traffic. Couldn't help but to think of the song, Both Sides Now, which context is experiencing love from both sides, the good and the bad. Traffic is still bad and the party ain't that great either....still waiting for the good part this evening.

+++

Have been deluge with work and mindless events. Life of an investment banker is not just wining and dining, we do try to do some work occasionally :)

+++

Bumblebee reacts by laughing and spreading out his hands to be carried when he sees me nowadays. Its really adorable...how not to carry despite a hectic day or week. Babies have great defense and manja-me mechanisms.

+++

Iron Man 2 is such a tease. Watch out for Captain America's shield somewhere in the movie, Nick Fury's continued efforts to recruit superheroes, a little clue about who they are also recruiting at the same time in New Mexico and the little teaser after the credits. Awesome....just thinking about the up and coming Avenger movies such as Captain America and Thor is making me salivate. Drrooollllssss

No comments:

Post a Comment