Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Macam nak mati

This morning started out like the shittiest day of the year so far. Waking up from a sleepless night and unintentionally causing the Queen to be royally pissed off at me for not closing the room door after she is done showering is never a good way to start a day. It escalated further when she made a gesture of peace and my silence was construed as a silent rebellion to the throne, when the only reason for my silence was my sleep deprived stupor and the fear that I might say something else that might make it worst. So much for that stupid 70s song, silence is golden. Doors banging and still in my towel, it felt like being in the middle of Iraq, dressed in a towel only, with a patriot missile up my ass and not knowing what the heck went wrong. If someone is ever going to make a serial about my life one day, I think the events this morning would be the perfect opening scene for the pilot, the introduction scene ala Eli Stone. Except, the room will be a gazillion times bigger, backdrop – Manhattan, my outfit for the day would be a USD5k Armani suit and I would be played by some dashingly handsome dude...freeze frame with the towel around the waist (with a tone body and six pack no less), incredulous face…voice pipes in some witty introduction to the screwed-up life of Banker Wanker, theme song “I’m Too Sexy” cues in…..

Some mornings like today, macam nak mati....

+++

If given a choice, how would you like to die? I think pills would be painless, but such a wimpy way to go out. A heart attack during sleep perhaps? Lapse into coma and slowly whittle away? One thing is for sure, I hope I would be fully clothe when the times come, which would preclude death while having wild old people sex... :)

+++

Iron Man 2 was good, though I thought the first installment was better. Robert Downey is da man, he is freezingly cool. In fact, he can play me in the serial about my life. :)

Date Night was just so so, although saved by great chemistry between Tina Fey and that dude from The Office.

Clash of the Titans was lukewarm at best...graphics galore, but no soul. Enough of movies with men in leather skirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment