Thursday, December 24, 2009

Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid

So, its Christmas Eve and the whole jing bang will be congregating for the annual Christmas Eve dinner. It is a great time of the year...yadah, yadi, yadah...just ain't feeling it this year and I wonder if I will ever feel it again. I suppose that is why, like in the movies, families get exuberantly excited when there is a new face to the gatherings i.e. new boyfriends/girlfriends, fiance, fuck buddies etc. Its a welcomed distraction to the otherwise mundane conversations (and oh so often repeated topics) and the glossing over unspoken family politics. Well, at least I will have Bumblebee to humor me this time round *secretly praying for him to go nuclear poo poo today, the scent will mix well with the curry chicken...yummm*

+++

Apparently Capon is tired, not sure if that extends to his personal life as well. But heck, I rather be tired with a big fat salary than be tired with peanuts as salary. So, am sorry if I can't really sympathize with his jadedness. All I know is, its affecting the people and morale here. Market share is down too and the other banks are either way ahead or are at level playing field now. We have some structural issues here which I am not sure if Capon and the General sees, but I really don't want to be around when the shit hits the fan. Nasi akan menjadi bubur tak lama lagi. Blurp

+++

Overheard in Bankerland:
--Snoop Dawg:"Banker Wanker, how la, so many people leaving, 2010 is going to be an interesting year"
Banker Wanker: "Don't worry la. Oh, I can say that coz I am leaving :))))"
Snoop Dawg: "Bugger you"
Banker Wanker: *peace sign gawai style*

--Petals :"Eh, why all your key staff leaving la?"
Capon :"Dunno, I thought their compensation was sufficient"
When Banker Wanker heard this, he wanted to stab hiw own eyeballs and eardrums. Capon very well know and has admitted in the past that compensation for some staff was way below the average. I fear for everyone's future here if the mindset is such..be afraid, be very afraid.

+++

Merry Christmas and try to be happy yar. Avatar is a kick ass movie, I so want to be a Na'vi now and hump a Na'vi chick.

No comments:

Post a Comment