Thursday, December 3, 2009

Capon

Yesterday, Capon(the boss, means a castrated cock) ambles over and started making some general comments on the status of a deal that I have been running solo since day 1 without much support. Trying to choke back my vomit consisting of a nice wantan mee and siew yoke lunch, the spiel reeks of "Oh, I better talk to my team heads once in a while to show that I STILL CARE and that I am on top of things". Jeez, great leadership skills Capon.*clap clap*

+++
I blame all these bitterness on the year-end-contemplative-lets reflect on my achievement mood. And this is further exacerbated by some changes in the Soulmate front. Basically, I see no reason to stay in Bankerland anymore, except for financial reasons.....but really, can one truly live for that reason alone? Of course the guilty, responsible part of me says that the financial aspect is important to the Hive and it pays for Bumblebee's milk powder, but I suppose some sacrifices and financial discipline might do the trick?

Fark, in my 30s and I am still in denial.

+++
I wonder if I were to drink enough umesyu, would my fart smell like plums?

I hate farewells.

+++

What happens when there's no more rhyme

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1ylfu_debbie-gibson-no-more-rhyme_music

No comments:

Post a Comment