Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A Collage Of Memories

Its the final month of the year, how time flies.

--Just last night, I was Bumblebee's pillow...

--Last week, I told Sidekick the story, untold for 3 years...

--Last month, the team and I closed one of the largest issuance of the year and it didn't feel special anymore...

--Last year, I was running solo on a transaction that wasn't mine...

--Two years back, Grumps and I were in our seasonal melancholy mood...

--Three years back, unknowingly and unexpectedly, Soulmate appeared and never left...

"As if you could kill time without injuring eternity"...I tried at times, "stabbing" aimlessly at a moment that left me suspended and vulnerable only to realise I was in fact "stabbing" a part of me. And that is where I am now, stuck in a moment i can't get out (cue U2's song).


"Sekecil burung ke titi, adinda terbang ke hati kekanda, mengharapkan cinta yang mengunung"
"Walau patah sayap rajawali , bertongkat jua hamba kemari"

No comments:

Post a Comment