Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Banker Wanker Love Guru

Remember the times when a new year was a highly anticipated event, not just because of the celebrations but also the fact that you were about to be a year older and you can finally move up a notch in the age bracket, earn an extra stripe and get oh so much closer to the coveted yuppy age or an age where the adults actually took you seriously or an age where things are suppose to be better as your career, family life etc finally take-off? As I grow older, and I suspect for many out there in my age bracket and above, the significance of a new year is probably less celebratory and exuberant anticipation but more of a sense of mortality, uncertainty of what the year will bring and what it will mean for the future and an overall sense of "yeah, a new year, a year older, getting old hor, what now?"

Will it ever get better Banker Wanker I hear you ask? I don't really know, am still waiting to find out myself, so stay tune.

+++

Midori : "It's hard to do, this breakup thing. Am trying to move on, but its so darn hard letting go, even though you know there is no future to it. Perhaps I just don't love him enough"
Banker Wanker : "Its better and fairer for both sides in the long run, but yeah, it will hurt like hell now. I have been there, done that, so I know what you are going through. But you know about my thing with the Queen? Well, that is the consequences of not having the guts to break away...learn from me la"

Booty Call :"I am taking a time-out from my boy"
Banker Wanker :"Like any game, time outs got definite time...so what is your time frame?"
Booty Call :"Dunno, haven't figure it out yet"
Banker Wanker :"Don't let it fester, think of a time frame, otherwise, it will be hard to extract yourself...learn from me la"

Banker Wanker realizes that many people are learning from Banker Wanker's life....so great ah my life? :) Lerr...so tragic la, hence why always counseling equally tragic people...come come, sit with Banker Wanker, da Love Guru and tell me all your troubles. I am sure I have something in my trunk of life to sooth your heartaches and tears, if not I am always good for a laugh or a short roll in the hay.

+++

Overheard in Bankerland

Capon : "I am blown away by the CV of that person you met, we must try to hire her"
Banker Wanker : "Yes, she is good, which means you got to pay top dollar"
Capon: "Well, we will see about that..."
Banker Wanker mentally throws 100 venom laced shirukens towards Capon's crotch area.

Isabella : "Seriously, you need to stop sending so many emails to client"
Puchong Boy : "Noted"
Isabella : "And you don't have to call the client EVERY single day!"
Puchong Boy : "Noted"
Isabella : "And please clear with me all documents before you send them out!"
Puchong Boy : "Noted"
Wash, rinse, spin, repeat next week. Noted

No comments:

Post a Comment